FROZEN THEMED RICE KRISPIE TREATS
Frozen Themed Rice Krispie Treats - yummy rice krispies and delicious chocolate loaded with frosty sprinkles for a sweet treat that kids love to make!
Provided by Heather Painchaud
Categories Cookies & Bars
Number Of Ingredients 4
- 1. Unwrap the rice krispie treats, cut them in half and place a lollipop stick into each one. 2. In a medium bowl, melt the chocolate wafers in the microwave at 15 second intervals, stirring in between until the chocolate is completely smooth. Dip the rice krispie square into the chocolate half way. 3. Place the treats on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. 4. Add festive sprinkles to the melted chocolate before it cools. Press larger bits of candy into the chocolate so that it really sticks. 5. Place the crispy treats in the fridge and allow the chocolate to harden completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 151 calories, Carbohydrate 36 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 0 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 0 grams fat, Fiber 0 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, SaturatedFat 0 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 86 milligrams sodium, Sugar 17 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams unsaturated fat
CLASSIC CRISPY RICE TREATS
Gooey marshmallows and crispy rice cereal come together in this recipe for the all-original favorite. We added a splash of vanilla extract and pinch of salt to give these sweet treats a palatable punch. Cut into squares, store between a few pieces of wax paper (to prevent any sticking) and enjoy for up to three days.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield Makes 24 cereal treats
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Line a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with aluminum foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on each of the longer sides. Spray the foil lightly with cooking spray.
- Melt the butter in a large pot over medium heat. Add the marshmallows and cook, stirring occasionally, until melted and smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla and salt.
- Working quickly, add the rice cereal to the pot and stir with a rubber spatula until evenly coated. Transfer to the prepared baking dish and press into an even, compact layer. (Spray your hands with a little cooking spray to keep them from sticking when pressing the cereal mixture into the pan). Decorate with toppings if using (see Cook's Note).
- Let sit at room temperature until firm, about 30 minutes. Cut into 24 squares. Store the cereal treats at room temperature in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
More about "frozen themed rice krispie treats food"
FROZEN RICE KRISPIE SNOWBALLS - A LATTE FOOD
Reviews 12Estimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory DessertTotal Time 15 mins
- Next, add in cereal, mini marshmallows, and sanding sugar sprinkles. Stir until the mixture is well combined. Allow to cool 3-4 minutes.
- With slightly damp hands** take about 1/4 c of the mixture and form into a snowball. Place on wax paper while the rice krispies cool. Repeat until the mixture is gone.
FROZEN THEMED RICE KRISPIE BALLS RECIPE - MIDGETMOMMA
Reviews 1Servings 18Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
- Slightly dampen your hands with water so the mix will not stick, take about 1/4 cup of the mixture and form it into a ball.
- Place a few of the large snowflake sprinkles on the balls. Place on wax paper while the rice krispies cool.
"FROZEN" CHOCOLATE RICE KRISPIE TREATS - LIFE IS A PARTY
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
40 EASY RICE KRISPIES TREATS VARIATIONS - THE TOASTY KITCHEN
DISNEY FROZEN OMBRE RICE KRISPIE TREATS - TWO SISTERS
FROZEN THEMED RICE KRISPIE TREATS
HEALTHY RICE KRISPIE TREATS (4 INGREDIENTS!)
CHRISTMAS RICE KRISPIE TREATS • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
FROSTED RICE KRISPIE TREATS | A WICKED WHISK
OUR FAVORITE RICE KRISPIE TREATS RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING …
FREEZING RICE KRISPIE TREATS | HOW TO MAKE RICE CRISPY …
DISNEY FROZEN RICE KRISPIE TREATS | FREE DISNEY COLORING …
21 BEST RICE KRISPIES TREATS RECIPES & IDEAS - FOOD NETWORK
HOW TO FREEZE RICE KRISPIE TREATS PROPERLY (EXPLAINED)
DO RICE KRISPIES TREATS TASTE GOOD FROZEN? READ HERE!
CAN YOU FREEZE RICE KRISPIE TREATS? | THE BESTEST EVER!
FROZEN RICE KRISPIES TREATS - ETSY
FROZEN ANNA RICE KRISPIE TREATS - TWO SISTERS
DISNEY'S FROZEN THEMED RICE KRISPY TREATS RECIPE – ZAK.COM
THE KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES TREATS® BRAND AND LUDACRIS …
FROZEN RICE CRISPY TREATS - ETSY
You'll also love