SUMMER BERRY CRISP
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a 9-inch Pyrex pie plate.
- 2. Gently combine the berries with the sugar, flour and cinnamon; place in the prepared pie plate.
- 3. Prepare the topping: Combine the oats, flour, both sugars and salt in a bowl. Use a pastry blender or 2 knives to work in the butter until topping resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle evenly over the berries.
- 4. Place the pie plate on a baking sheet. Bake in the center of the oven until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden brown, about 1 hour. Remove the crisp to a rack to cool slightly. Serve in dessert bowls with whipped cream or ice cream.
SUMMER'S BEST BERRY CRISP
A flavorsome summer fruit dessert recipe! Enjoy this raspberry and blueberry crisp that's baked to perfection.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, gently stir raspberries, blueberries and 1/4 cup sugar. Spoon into baking dish. Sprinkle with vanilla.
- In medium bowl, mix flour, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Cut in butter, using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through ingredients in opposite directions), until mixture looks like coarse meal. Add oats; toss well. Sprinkle over berry mixture.
- Bake 30 minutes or until filling is bubbly and topping is golden. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Carbohydrate 46 g, Fat 2, Fiber 5 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 80 mg
SUMMER FRUIT CRISP
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir sliced plums, 1/2 cup of the sugar and the cornstarch until combined. Spread in baking dish.
- In medium bowl, mix cookie crumbs, walnuts, Bisquick mix, butter and remaining 1/4 cup sugar with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over plum mixture.
- Bake 45 to 55 minutes or until mixture is hot and bubbly and topping is lightly browned. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 410, Carbohydrate 60 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 3 1/2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 260 mg, Sugar 44 g, TransFat 1 g
SUMMER BERRY CRISP
- Preheat the oven 350°F; butter a 9-inch Pyrex pie plate.
- Gently combine the berries with the sugar, flour, and the cinnamon; place in the prepared pie plate.
- Prepare the topping; Combine the oats, flour, both sugars, and salt in a bowl. Use a pastry blender or 2 knives to work until topping resembles coarse meal. Sprinkle evenly over the berries.
- Place the pie plate on a baking sheet. Bake in the center of the oven until the fruit is bubbling and the topping is golden brown, about 1 hour. Remove the crisp to a rack to cool slightly. Serve in desert bowls with whipped cream or ice cream.
FROZEN BERRY CRISP
- Mix berries, white sugar, and cornstarch together lightly. Set aside.
- Cream brown sugar, butter, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Mix in flour and cinnamon. Stir in oats just until mixed. Chill topping for 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place berries in the bottom of a 9x9-inch baking pan. Place chilled topping on berries, pressing lightly.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden, about 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 436.8 calories, Carbohydrate 75.2 g, Cholesterol 36.6 mg, Fat 15.2 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 3.5 g, SaturatedFat 8.9 g, Sodium 15.6 mg, Sugar 54.2 g
More about "summer berry crisp food"
SUMMER BERRY CRISP • HIP FOODIE MOM
5/5 (1)Category Dessert or Sweet TreatCuisine AmericanTotal Time 50 mins
- Using a large mixing bowl, pour in the blueberries,blackberries and raspberries. Sprinkle the sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, flour and lemon zest over the top and gently mix to combine. Pour into your baking dish and set aside.
- Prepare the crumb topping: Using another large mixing bowl, combine the sugars, flour, rolled oats, cinnamon and salt. Add in the cold Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter pieces and, using a pastry blender or your fingers, cut the butter into the dry mixture until you have a coarse crumb mixture. If using your fingers, rub in the butter throughout the mixture.
- Scatter the crumb topping evenly, in one layer, over the berry mixture. Bake, uncovered, until golden brown and crisp and bubbling, for about 40 minutes. Remove from the oven and let sit for at least 10 to 15 minutes (or up to one hour for best results) before serving. Serve with ice cream if desired and enjoy!
LAST DAYS OF SUMMER BERRY CRISP - GEMMA’S BIGGER …
5/5 (5)Servings 6Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
MY FAVORITE, SUMMER BERRY CRISP RECIPE - LITTLE FIGGY …
SUMMER BERRY CRISP RECIPE | TIA MOWRY | COOKING …
SUMMER BERRY CRISP - BRAUM'S
HEALTHY BERRY CRISP - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
THE BEST MIXED BERRY CRISP RECIPE - COOKIES AND CUPS
BEST SUMMER COBBLERS AND CRISPS | ALLRECIPES
SUMMER FRUIT CRISP RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
SUMMER BERRY CRISP | TROPEAKA
SUMMER'S BEST BERRY CRISP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
SUMMER BERRY CRISP - HEALTHY MEAL PLANS
16 BERRY RECIPES TO MAKE THIS SUMMER | BEST HEALTH
SUMMER BERRY CRISP | EMERILS.COM
SUMMER BERRY CRISP - EARTHBOUND FARM
MIXED SUMMER BERRY CRISP - BAKERS TABLE
SUMMER FRUIT CRISP - THE HARVEST KITCHEN
SUMMER BERRY CRISP RECIPE | MYRECIPES
20+ FRESH BERRY DESSERTS TO MAKE ALL SUMMER! - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
SASKATOON BERRY CRISP IS A SUMMER CLASSIC - FOOD NETWORK
SUMMER BERRY CRISP - 101 COOKBOOKS
SUMMER BERRY CAMPFIRE CRISP - NATURE'S PATH
SUMMER BERRY CRISP - LITTLE HARVEST
20 RECIPES FEATURING SUMMER BERRIES | COMEBACK MOMMA
SUMMER BERRY CRISP - EDIBLE MONTEREY BAY
SUMMER BERRY CRISP | RECIPE | BERRY CRISP, SUMMER BERRIES, YUMMY …
20 SWEET & SAVORY BLUEBERRY RECIPES TO TRY THIS SUMMER
THE PERFECT BERRY CRISP: THE EASIEST, MOST DELICIOUS SUMMER …
BEST SUMMER WILD BERRY CRISP RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK …
BERRY EASY SUMMER CRISP | VEGAN PALEO GLUTEN-FREE
BERRY BREAKFAST CRISP - KATIE'S CONSCIOUS KITCHEN
SUMMER FRUIT CRISP | KING ARTHUR BAKING
SUMMER BERRY CAMPFIRE CRISP - NATURE'S PATH
BLUEBERRY CRISP RECIPE (WITH FRESH OR FROZEN BERRIES!) - DINNER, THEN ...
12 FRUIT CRISP RECIPES TO MAKE THIS SUMMER AND YEAR-ROUND
SUMMER BERRY CRUMBLE | CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
SUMMER BERRY CRISP - JENN CUISINE
MIXED BERRY CRISP RECIPE (GLUTEN FREE) - COOKIE AND KATE
HEALTHY BERRY CRISP RECIPE | NOT ENOUGH CINNAMON
SUMMER BLUEBERRY CRISP | REDPATH SUGAR
EASY SUMMER BERRY DESSERTS | FEATURES | JAMIE OLIVER
DAIRY-FREE SUMMER BERRY CRISP – MILK FREE MOM
You'll also love