PERFECT ICED TEA
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 cups
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Bring 8 cups water to a simmer; remove from the heat and add 3 tablespoons loose tea or 6 tea bags. Let steep about 4 minutes, until it's the strength you like. Strain loose tea with a fine-mesh sieve or remove the tea bags. Let cool, then transfer to a pitcher, cover and refrigerate.
- Combine 8 cups cold water and 6 tablespoons loose tea or 10 tea bags in a pitcher. Cover and refrigerate 15 to 36 hours, until it's the strength you like. Strain loose tea with a fine-mesh sieve or remove the tea bags.
- Sweet Teas:
- Combine 3/4 cup each sugar and water in a saucepan and add 1 infuser, if desired. Bring to a simmer over medium heat, stirring until the sugar dissolves, then remove from the heat and let cool. Strain the infused syrup through a fine-mesh sieve (you'll get about 1 cup).
- Orange Add 6 strips zest
- Blackberries 1 cup
- Cinnamon 2 sticks
- Lavender 3 tablespoons dried
- Vanilla 1 halved bean
- Mint 3 sprigs
- Ginger 1 cup sliced
- Lemon 8 strips zest
- Nectarine 1 cup chopped
- Cucumber 2 cups chopped
QUICK AND AWESOME DECAFFEINATED ICED TEA
Using any microwave you can have the BEST tea. I have been making this for 15 years and have been constantly improving the recipe. Read the directions carefully and you will have the best tea out there! Please note: use Lipton Regular Size tea bags, NOT the family size.
Provided by jimjam63
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Using a 4 cup Pyrex measuring cup (must be microwaveable), add about 3 cups water. I prefer purified or bottled, room temp is best.
- Put the three tea bags in the water and lightly knead the bags to make sure they are soaked. Don't over do it or they could tear.
- Place the measuring cup into microwave and cook for 3 minutes. Depending on your power output you may increase or decrease the time.
- Let the tea steep for about 15 minutes.
- While it is steeping, cut an orange into 3-4 slices, throwing out the ends.
- Drop the slices into a 1 gallon pitcher.
- Add the sugar, covering the slices pretty good.
- (Sometimes I shake the pitcher to ensure the sugar coats the orange slices well)
- When tea had steeped and is still warm, pour over the orange/sugar and stir. Warm tea will help dissolve the sugar making a better blended product.
- Add water, not a full gallon as this will dilute the recipe. I use about 3/4 gallon. Stir well.
- Pour over lots of ice and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 64.2, Sodium 11.5, Carbohydrate 16.5, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 16.2, Protein 0.1
CITRUS ICED TEA
This recipe was posted in response for Russian Tea using "real" ingredients. I have not tried this yet but it sounds lovely. It came from the Iced Tea book by Fred Thompson. Since Russian tea has cinnamon in it you could add a cinnamon stick to the infusing process.
Provided by Wenstar
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine the cloves with two cups of water in a small saucepan.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, remove from heat and let cloves steep for at least 45 minutes, preferably 1 hour.
- Bring two cups of the remaining water to a gentle boil in a small saucepan.
- Add the tea bags, cover and remove from heat.
- Let steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags with out squeezing them.
- Squeezing them will release more tannins into your tea and make it bitter.
- Strain the clove water into a 2 quart container.
- Add the steeped tea, orange juice, lemon juice, and sugar.
- Stir until the sugar dissolves.
- Add the remaining 4 cups of water and stir to combine.
- Let cool.
- then chill and serve over ice.
ICED TEA III
- Place the tea bags and sugar into a 1 gallon glass jar. Fill with boiling water. Let steep for 2 hours at room temperature. Remove and discard tea bags. Stir in lemonade concentrate. Refrigerate until cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 49 calories, Carbohydrate 12.7 g, Sodium 7.6 mg, Sugar 12.4 g
More about "quick and awesome decaffeinated iced tea food"
LIPTON ICED TEA MIX, DECAFFEINATED UNSWEETENED 30 QT …
REFRESHINGLY COOL: 15 DELICIOUSLY UNIQUE ICED TEA …
12 SUMMER ICED TEA RECIPES - PLUM DELUXE
ICED TEA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
QUICK & EASY ICED TEA RECIPE - OH, HOW CIVILIZED
INSTANT POT ICED TEA – 3 WAYS - RECIPES FROM A PANTRY
ICED TEA RECIPES - FOOD BLOGGERS OF CANADA
13 HOMEMADE FLAVORED ICED TEA RECIPES! - LIVING ON …
ABSOLUTELY EASY UNSWEETENED ICED TEA RECIPE
LUZIANNE GREEN DECAF ICED TEA FAMILY SIZE, 24 COUNT
THE BEST DECAFFEINATED BOTTLED ICED TEA OF 2022
DELICIOUS DECAF TEAS FOR YOUR NIGHTTIME CUP | SOUTHERN LIVING
DECAF ICED TEA RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
WHAT ARE BEST ICED TEA MIX FOR HOMES?- REVIEWS AND PRICE BY
WHICH IS THE BEST DECAF ICED TEA AT STARBUCKS? - FOOD NEWS
15 BEST HOMEMADE FLAVORED ICED TEA RECIPES YOU MUST TRY
ICED TEA RECIPE (SUPER-FAST) - ALYONA’S COOKING
HOW TO MAKE AN ICED TEA - DAVIDSTEA
BEST DECAF TEAS IN 2022 | THESTREET TOP REVIEWS
HOW TO MAKE COLD BREW ICED TEA - COOKIE AND KATE
HEALTHY HOMEMADE ICED TEA - THE BUSY BAKER
HOW TO MAKE ICED TEA FAST RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
30 REFRESHING ICED TEA RECIPES + HOW TO MAKE THE BEST ICED TEA
DECAFFEINATED ICED TEA RECIPES
QUICK AND AWESOME DECAFFEINATED ICED TEA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
QUICK AND AWESOME DECAFFEINATED ICED TEA RECIPES
QUICK TIP: DIY DECAF TEA | ROOT SIMPLE
15 OF THE BEST & EASY CLASSIC ICED TEA RECIPES
INSTANT POT SWEET ICED TEA RECIPE - PROFUSION CURRY
DECAFFEINATED ICED TEA WITH NUTRITION FACTS CALCULATOR ONLINE
EASY ICED TEA RECIPE – A COUPLE COOKS
DECAFFEINATED ICED TEA NUTRITION FACTS - EAT THIS MUCH
HOW TO MAKE FAST AND EASY ICED TEA - PERFECT BREW
10 BEST DECAF ICED TEA OF 2022 – AIDS QUILT
DECAFFEINATED TEAS – AHMAD TEA
QUICK ICED TEA RECIPES – BREW TEA COMPANY
MAKE AHEAD ICED TEA CONCENTRATE - BORROWED BITES
DECAFFEINATED LEMON FLAVORED ICED TEA - FOOD RECIPES
SWISS PREMIUM ICED TEA DIET DECAF WITH LEMON FLAVOR
You'll also love