This very easy bread requires ZERO kneading, yet the result is a nice high risen moist and crumbly loaf. Recipe from Power Eating.
Provided by LUv 2 BaKE
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine cereal and boiling water in a microwavable bowl, set aside for 10 minutes.
- Stir honey and oil into the cereal; heat until hot (about 125-130°F or 50-55°C).
- In a separate large bowl, mix 1 cup whole wheat flour with the all purpose flour, oat bran, yeast, sugar and salt.
- Beat in hot cereal mixture and egg.
- Using electric mixer beat for 2 minutes at high speed.
- Stir in enough remaining whole wheat flour to make a stiff batter.
- With floured hands, pat dough in a 9x5 sprayed or lightly greased loaf pan.
- Cover lightly with plastic wrap or a clean kitchen towel; let rise until doubled, 40-60 minutes.
- Remove wrap, bake at 375°F 35-40 minutes or until bottom sounds hollow when tapped.
- Remove from pan, cool on a rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106.3, Fat 2.6, SaturatedFat 0.3, Cholesterol 11.6, Sodium 5.9, Carbohydrate 18.9, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 2.5, Protein 3.4
BREAD MACHINE MULTIGRAIN LOAF
- Make 1 1/2-pound recipe with bread machines that use 3 cups flour, or make 2-pound recipe with bread machines that use 4 cups flour.
- Measure carefully, placing all ingredients in bread machine pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Select Basic/White cycle. Use Medium or Light crust color. Remove baked bread from pan; cool on cooling rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170, Carbohydrate 31 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fiber 4 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Slice, Sodium 260 mg, Sugar 4 g, TransFat 0 g
HEALTHY WHOLE WHEAT BREAD MACHINE BUNS
- Place warm water, egg, olive oil, honey, molasses, chia seeds, whole wheat flour, salt, and yeast into a bread machine, in the order listed by the manufacturer. Run Dough cycle. Remove dough from the machine after the cycle is done, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Form dough into 12 buns and arrange on the baking sheet. Let rise until doubled in size, about 55 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until buns are golden brown, about 14 minutes. Let cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Brush with melted butter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 188.3 calories, Carbohydrate 34 g, Cholesterol 16.2 mg, Fat 4.3 g, Fiber 5.5 g, Protein 6.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 306.9 mg, Sugar 5.4 g
BREAD MACHINE MULTIGRAIN BREAD
This healthful loaf loaded with whole grains couldn't be much easier to make-you just combine the ingredients in a bread machine and let it doe the rest of the work for you! Stack slices high with leftover turkey or ham from your special meals. -Ruth Skafte, Fort St. John, British Columbia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf (2 pounds, 16 slices).
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In bread machine pan, place all the ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 148 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 155mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
HEARTY MULTIGRAIN SEEDED BREAD
This is a very nice, light textured multigrain bread that uses many different grains and seeds and very easy to make if you have a food processor. I used my Ninja® with the plastic blade attachment.
Provided by prathermom
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Mix warm water and sugar together in a bowl until sugar is dissolved; stir in yeast. Set aside until a creamy foam starts to form, about 5 minutes.
- Combine bread flour, whole wheat flour, coconut oil, and salt in a food processor; pulse 4 times. Add chia seeds, wheat germ, flax seeds, millet, 1 tablespoon hemp seeds, 1 tablespoon sunflower seeds, and 1 tablespoon oats; pulse until incorporated.
- Pour yeast mixture over flour mixture in the food processor; process until a dough ball forms, about 1 minute.
- Turn dough into a well-oiled large bowl and cover with a damp towel; allow to rise in a warm area until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
- Punch dough down and knead a few times. Form dough into an oblong shape and place in a greased bread pan. Lightly press the remaining hemp seeds, sunflower seeds, and oats onto the loaf. Cover with a damp towel and let rise in a warm area for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until cooked through and crust is lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Cool bread in the pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 124 calories, Carbohydrate 14.4 g, Fat 6.9 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 195.6 mg, Sugar 4.3 g
BREAD MACHINE, MULTIGRAIN BREAD
- add all ingredients except sunflower seeds and flax seeds to the bread maker,pan, in order listed.
- set bread marker to whole wheat setting and start. Add sunflower seeds and flax seed when the beeper sounds to add remaining ingredients.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 533.4, Fat 18.1, SaturatedFat 5.2, Cholesterol 61.8, Sodium 674, Carbohydrate 79.6, Fiber 9.9, Sugar 10, Protein 17.1
MULTIGRAIN WHOLE WHEAT BREAD
got this from discussfitness.com. What i like about this is that it has no white flour so its pretty healthy, dense yet soft texture. I only use 2 c water, and around approx 4 1/4 c whole wheat flour
Provided by fawn512
Categories Yeast Breads
Yield 2 loaves
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine 1 1/2 c ww, 1 1/2 c oats, 1/3 c gluten flour,oil, honey.
- Pour water, mix well.
- Add yeast, salt, mix, 1 1/2 c oats.
- Stir in 3 - 3 1/2 c of whole wheat. Stop adding when cleans sides of bowl.
- Knead well. Divide into 2 loaves. Place in greased pan cover with towel. Rise til dbl 45- 60min.
- Bake 350º 30min.
- NOTE: For wheat germ, wheat bran, nuts. May sub any of the following as long as 1 c total: GNC soy baking mix, Flax seed, Wheat Germ, Oat bran, Bulgar Wheat, Sunflower seed.
MULTI-GRAIN AND MORE BREAD (BREAD MACHINE)
This bread is called "Multi-Grain and More" because it is so packed with good-for-you stuff. All those grains give it a full, rich flavor and enough body to stick to your ribs. If you want the benefits of cereal and the timeliness of toast, this is the bread for you! From Electric Bread.
Provided by Bev I Am
Yield 1 Extra Large 2lb Loaf
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Put ingredients in your bread machine according to your manufacturer's recommendations.
- Success Hints: Any unsweetened multi-grain cereal should work in this bread.
- For accent and crunch, sprinkle a few oats on top after the final rise.
- This recipe can be made with the whole wheat, white, rapid, or delay bake cycle.
MULTIGRAIN BREAD MACHINE BREAD
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Place all ingredients except for nuts/grains in bread machine the order shown. Add nuts/grains before the second kneeding (some bread machines beep when it is okay to open the lid to add ingredients - mine does this at 2:25).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 325, Fat 9.2, SaturatedFat 1.3, Cholesterol 35.2, Sodium 595.9, Carbohydrate 52, Fiber 4.4, Sugar 4.6, Protein 9.7
More about "multi grain whole wheat machine bread food"
MULTIGRAIN WHEAT BREAD – BREAD MACHINE RECIPE
3/5 (2)Category BreadServings 4-6
10 BEST BREAD MACHINE MULTIGRAIN BREAD RECIPES - YUMMLY
WHOLE-WHEAT CINNAMON RAISIN BREAD (FOR BREAD …
10-GRAIN WHOLE WHEAT BREAD (BREAD MACHINE) - PUDGE …
BREAD MACHINE - MULTIGRAIN BREAD RECIPE - BREAD DAD
10 BEST HEALTHY MULTIGRAIN BREAD MACHINE RECIPES
FOOD FIGHT: MULTIGRAIN VS. WHOLE WHEAT BREAD
100% WHOLE WHEAT BREAD FOR THE BREAD MACHINE
BREAD MACHINE WHOLE WHEAT BREAD
IMPRESSIVE 7-GRAIN BREAD RECIPE FOR BURGER BUNS …
MULTIGRAIN WHEAT BREAD MACHINE RECIPE – MY MERRY MESSY LIFE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
MULTIGRAIN VS WHOLE GRAIN VS WHOLE WHEAT - MAKE BREAD AT HOME
MULTIGRAIN LOAF BREAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
MULTI-GRAIN WHEAT BREAD, 1.5 LB. – WEST BEND
MULTIGRAIN WHOLE WHEAT BREAD RECIPE - FOOD.COM
MULTIGRAIN VS. WHOLE GRAIN BREAD VS. WHOLE WHEAT
ANCIENT MULTIGRAIN BREAD: BREAD MACHINE RECIPE - BUBBLING BROOK
MULTI-SEED WHOLE WHEAT BREAD IN BREAD MACHINE
MAGIC MULTIGRAIN WHOLE WHEAT SANDWICH BREAD
MULTI-GRAIN BREAD (BREAD MACHINE OR CONVENTIONAL) RECIPE
MULTIGRAIN BREAD 2 LB. (BREAD MACHINE) RECIPE - BAKER RECIPES®
MULTI GRAIN WHOLE WHEAT BREAD RECIPE RECIPES FOOD | RECIPES
MULTI-GRAIN SOURDOUGH BREAD MADE IN A BREADMAKER - STEFAN'S …
SIMPLE HOMEMADE MULTIGRAIN BREAD RECIPE - ALPHAFOODIE
100% WHOLE WHEAT BREAD MACHINE RECIPE - COOK FAST, EAT WELL
MASTERING WHOLE-GRAIN BREADS IN YOUR BREAD MACHINE
100% WHOLE GRAIN BREAD (BREAD MACHINE) - ROGERS FOODS
7 BEST BREAD MAKER FOR MULTIGRAIN BREAD - COOK ADVISER
MULTI GRAIN WHOLE WHEAT-MACHINE BREAD | RECIPE | MULTIGRAIN …
FOOD FIGHT: MULTIGRAIN VS. WHOLE WHEAT BREAD - FOOD NEWS
MULTIGRAIN BREAD MACHINE LOAVES – LUCTOR ET EMERGO
100% WHOLE WHEAT BREAD MACHINE RECIPE
SOFT WHOLE WHEAT BREAD RECIPE (SANDWICH BREAD) - BREAD DAD
TURN 100% WHOLE WHEAT BREAD INTO A HEARTY MULTIGRAIN LOAF
MULTI GRAIN BREAD AT WHOLE FOODS MARKET
BREADS & ROLLS | RECIPES | ROBIN HOOD®
HOMEMADE MULTIGRAIN BREAD (EASY RECIPE!) - THE WOKS OF LIFE
MULTI-GRAIN ARTISAN BREAD IN 5 MINUTES - JOYBILEE® FARM
You'll also love