SMOKEY SAUSAGE, KALE & SWEET POTATO SOUP
This soup is so versatile that it works with whatever you have on hand. If you don't love chickpeas, use cannellini, black or kidney beans. Or, take them out altogether. If you don't like kale add swiss chard or spinach. Feel free to switch up the spices if you prefer something a bit tamer.
Provided by Hillshire Farm(R) Brand
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Drizzle olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the diced onion and cook until onions release some moisture, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic, sweet potato, sausage, and chickpeas. Add paprika, coriander, chipotle powder, cumin, and salt. Cook for another 5 minutes, stirring once or twice.
- Pour stock into the pot and bring to a simmer. Cook until sweet potato has softened, 10 to 15 minutes. Taste for seasoning; add more salt, if needed. Stir in the kale (or spinach) and cook for 1 minute until kale has wilted. Ladle into bowls and top with cheese, if using, and freshly ground pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1350.3 calories, Carbohydrate 80.9 g, Cholesterol 186.7 mg, Fat 88.7 g, Fiber 14.3 g, Protein 52.3 g, SaturatedFat 32.3 g, Sodium 3434.1 mg, Sugar 7.2 g
INSTANT POT® CHUNKY SWEET POTATO SOUP
This amazing chunky sweet potato soup is on the table in about 30 minutes, and has a simple yet robust fall flavor! Serves 2 to 3 depending on serving size.
Provided by thedailygourmet
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot®) and select Saute function. Add butter and onion once the pot is hot. Saute until onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Add minced garlic during the last 30 seconds and cook until fragrant. Add in sweet potato cubes. Pour in chicken broth. Cancel Saute function.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer's instructions; set timer for 6 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer's instructions, about 5 minutes. Unlock and remove the lid. Pour in heavy cream and season soup with salt and pepper. Stir to combine. Serve garnished with fresh thyme.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 172.4 calories, Carbohydrate 23.1 g, Cholesterol 26.8 mg, Fat 7.9 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 666.3 mg, Sugar 5.7 g
SAUSAGE, KALE, AND SWEET POTATO SOUP
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add hot sausage, mild sausage, salt, and pepper; cook, breaking up sausage with the back of a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes.
- Stir onion and celery into the pot; cook and stir until onion is soft and translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add chicken broth, sweet potato, and bay leaf. Bring to a boil; cook over medium-high heat for 10 minutes.
- Stir great northern beans and diced tomatoes into the pot. Cook until beans are heated through and sweet potato is soft, about 10 minutes. Add kale; simmer until wilted, about 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 399.8 calories, Carbohydrate 42 g, Cholesterol 38.8 mg, Fat 17 g, Fiber 7.9 g, Protein 20.1 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 1920.9 mg, Sugar 6.9 g
More about "instant pot sausage sweet potato soup food"
EASY INSTANT POT SWEET POTATO SOUP RECIPE - S&SM
Ratings 7Calories 204 per servingCategory Main Course, Soup
- Select SAUTE function on HIGH and wait for it to read HOT. Add oil and once shimmering, cook the onion for 2 minutes. Add garlic, and ginger and cook for another 30 seconds.
INSTANT POT SWEET POTATO SAUSAGE KALE SOUP - SIMPLY …
4.9/5 (11)Total Time 45 minsCategory SoupCalories 386 per serving
- Turn on pressure cooker's sauté function. When display reads "Hot" add the oil. Then add the sausage and onion.
- Add the bay leaves, red pepper flakes, sage, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until sausage is just cooked.
SLOW COOKER (OR INSTANT POT) SAUSAGE, KALE, AND SWEET …
5/5 (18)Total Time 30 minsCategory SoupCalories 278 per serving
- Select the saute function on your instant pot. Let it heat up (about 2 minutes). Add olive oil to coat the pot, and toss in ground sausage. Cook until almost cooked through, about 5 minutes. Add onion and garlic. Cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add sweet potatoes, mushrooms, chicken broth, wine, vinegar, dried basil, salt, and pepper. Secure the lid.
SAUSAGE AND SWEET POTATO SOUP • SALT & LAVENDER
INSTANT POT SWEET POTATO SOUP | KITCHN
CREAMY INSTANT POT SWEET POTATO SOUP - PIPING POT CURRY
SAUSAGE, CABBAGE & SWEET POTATO STEW (INSTANT POT, …
FAMILY-FAVORITE INSTANT POT SWEET POTATO SOUP - TWO …
INSTANT POT POTATO SOUP - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
INSTANT POT POTATO SOUP WITH SAUSAGE - THE FLAVOURS OF …
SMOKED SAUSAGE + SWEET POTATO SOUP | CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
CRISP GNOCCHI WITH SAUSAGE AND PEAS RECIPE - NYT COOKING
INSTANT POT CREAMY POTATO SAUSAGE SOUP - CRAVING HOME COOKED
INSTANT POT SAUSAGE, SWEET POTATOES AND BROCCOLI
SWEET POTATO SOUP WITH SAUSAGE (SLOW COOKER, INSTANT POT, STOVE)
SWEET POTATO AND SAUSAGE CURRY SOUP - MAD ABOUT FOOD
CREAMY SWEET POTATO AND SAUSAGE SOUP | SO FLAVORFUL …
INSTANT POT SWEET POTATO GNOCCHI SOUP - FOODTALK
EASY INSTANT POT SWEET POTATO SOUP • SALT & LAVENDER
INSTANT POT VEGAN SWEET POTATO SOUP - THE VEGAN 8
You'll also love